Attn: administators: slicer.kitware.com is down

Attn: administators: slicer.kitware.com is down

Jorge Onieva
Hi Slicer administrators.

It looks like slicer.kitware.com is down. Any idea about what happened or
when will it be up and running again?

Thank you.

Jorge

Re: Attn: administators: slicer.kitware.com is down

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the note.

It looks like we are not able to reproduce the problem.
See http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/%20slicer.kitware.com

Do you still have trouble ?

Thanks
Jc

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Jorge Onieva <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Slicer administrators.

It looks like slicer.kitware.com is down. Any idea about what happened or
when will it be up and running again?

Thank you.

Jorge

+1 919 869 8849

Re: Attn: administators: slicer.kitware.com is down

Jorge Onieva
Yap, it seems now it’s working for me too.

Tx for the quick response. I’ll let you know if I have problems again (I will be building Slicer from scratch, so I guess I will know soon if something happens hehe).

Jorge Onieva