Brain Tumor Segmentation using fractal analysis

Brain Tumor Segmentation using fractal analysis

Abubakar Siddique
Hello, I am new in developing 3d Slicer extensions. I have been started to develop an extension for brain tumor segmentation by using fractal and machine learning staff. Is there any module or function to get discrete wavelet transformation of input volume in slicer?
I have collected the feature values, I am confused about the machine learning model like random forest in slicer. Any ideas for implementing machine learning staff in slicer?