Brain Tumor Segmentation using fractal analysis

Brain Tumor Segmentation using fractal analysis

Abubakar Siddique
Hello, I am new in developing 3d Slicer extensions. I have been started to
develop an extension for brain tumor segmentation by using fractal and
machine learning staff. Is there any module or function to get discrete
wavelet transformation of input volume in slicer?
I have collected the feature values, I am confused about the machine
learning model like random forest in slicer. Any ideas for implementing
machine learning staff in slicer?

Re: Brain Tumor Segmentation using fractal analysis

Matt McCormick
Hi Abubakar,

You may be interested in the ITKIsotropicWavelets external module [1].
You can add ITK external modules to your Slicer extension like [2]
[3]. Here's a random forest implementation that could be used [4].

HTH,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/phcerdan/ITKIsotropicWavelets

[2] https://github.com/KitwareMedical/SlicerITKUltrasound