Can I use Editor module's feature in my module

Can I use Editor module's feature in my module

tarun14110
Can I use specific features of Editor module, in my slicelet module ? Like, I want to use paint brush and FastMarchingEffect only in my module. Can I do that ? If yes, Can I get some example to start with ?

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)
Roll no. 2014110

Re: Can I use Editor module's feature in my module

lasso2

The Segment Editor module is an example of embedding the editor widget into a scripted module:

https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/Modules/Scripted/SegmentEditor/SegmentEditor.py

Another, more specific and trimmed-down version is in Quantitative Reporting:

https://github.com/QIICR/QuantitativeReporting/blob/master/Py/QuantitativeReporting.py

We plan to make the editor widget’s API even more customizable, so in the future you will not have to resort to accessing Qt widget’s child objects directly.

Andras

http://www.iiitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/images/site/iiitd-logo.jpg