Centralize loaded volume in 3d View

tarun14110
I am working on a slicelet. Whenever I loads a volume, the volume is not centralized w.r.t 3d view axis. How can I do that ?

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)

Re: Centralize loaded volume in 3d View

Steve Pieper-2
You can center a volume, around the origin of the coordinate system, but we don't suggest doing that (it throws away potentially important relative positioning between data sets).  Better to fit the view to the volume, using some fo these methods: