DICOM content viewer for Atom editor

andrey.fedorov
Hi,

some time ago, we introduced a package for Atom editor to conveniently view the content of DICOM dump files produced by DCMTK tools (dcmdump and dsrdump). I've been hesitant to advertise it, since there were performance issues for large files, but those seem to have been resolved, and it seems to work quite well now.

Read more in this blog post: http://qiicr.org/dicom/Atom_dicom-dump/

Or go directly to the package page to learn how to install and set it up: https://atom.io/packages/dicom-dump

Let me know if you have any feedback, and I hope it helps those who need to peek into DICOM content once in a while!

AF