Error opening old nightly

Fernando
Hi all,

I have downloaded an old nightly to test an issue I reported this morning [1], and when I try to open Slicer I get the following error:

➜  Slicer-4.7.0-2016-12-21-linux-amd64 ./Slicer
/tmp/Slicer-4.7.0-2016-12-21-linux-amd64/./bin/SlicerApp-real: error while loading shared libraries: libitkhdf5_cpp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I've recently installed ITK 4.11.0.

Do you know what could have gone wrong?

Best,
Fernando

[1] http://na-mic.org/Mantis/view.php?id=4358

Re: Error opening old nightly

Fernando
Now I tried to open today's nightly and I got a different error:

➜  Nightly ./Slicer
Number of registered modules: 140
Number of instantiated modules: 140
X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Extension:    154 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 3 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x0
Cannot create GLX context.  Aborting.

error: [/opt/Slicer/Nightly/./bin/SlicerApp-real] exit abnormally - Report
the problem.

This morning it worked. In between I have done some apt-get updating and
upgrading...

I'll reboot and see if this gets magically fixed.

Re: Error opening old nightly

Fernando
Everything works now. Sorry for the spam.

Should have tried this first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2FB1P_Mn8