Export Segmented object

tarun14110
Hello,

I am having issue while using the feature "Export DICOM Seg". Even though I installed the `Reporting extension`, I am getting a pop-up saying "The Reporting extension must be installed in order to export segmentation objects". What may be the issue ?

Secondaly, I have multiple segmented labels. I just want to export the dicom as it is along with the labels assigned to each segment. So that next time I import that dicom, I get those different segmented labels automatically. How can I do that ?

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)
Roll no. 2014110

Re: Export Segmented object

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Tarun -

There's been a lot of work in upgrading the underlying DICOM support for segmentations and other objects.  It looks like some of that work has broken the 4.6.2 version of Reporting (I get an error about SegmentStatistics in the error log after installing it and it seems that other things have changed, like enodeseg command is missing, which breaks the editor integration).

Probably the best would be for you to switch to using the QuantitativeReporting extension which is where all the new development and better documentation is.  Be sure to read the Getting Started section with an extensive user guide and video tutorials: https://github.com/QIICR/dcmqi

-Steve

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Tarun Kumar Yadav <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am having issue while using the feature "Export DICOM Seg". Even though I installed the `Reporting extension`, I am getting a pop-up saying "The Reporting extension must be installed in order to export segmentation objects". What may be the issue ?

Secondaly, I have multiple segmented labels. I just want to export the dicom as it is along with the labels assigned to each segment. So that next time I import that dicom, I get those different segmented labels automatically. How can I do that ?

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)
Roll no. 2014110

Re: Export Segmented object

andrey.fedorov
Tarun,

the user guide for QuantitativeReporting extension is at https://qiicr.gitbooks.io/quantitativereporting-guide

Please let us know whether you could find the answer to your question in the guide. You are one of the first readers of this guide, so we expect there will be missing information, but we are definitely interested in collecting feedback to improve the guide and the module.

AF

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Steve Pieper <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tarun, just to confirm, make sure you restart after installing the
extensions, and please send us the debug log (Help > Report a bug).