External calling error Slicer 3D

Alba García de la Camacha Selgas

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Alba García de la Camacha Selgas. I am studying Image and Video engineering and I am currently conducting my finally degree project.

I am contacting you because I am programming an extension module for Slicer 3D. In one step I need to call an external program whose name is elastix. At this point is when I obtain the following error:

I have not been able to solve it yet. I would like to know if you have registered an error like that or similar to and if it has been resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Alba García de la Camacha Selgas
Student,
Rey Juan Carlos University