Hiding CLI from Slicer user interface

chribaue
Hi!

Slicer automatically generates a user interface for CLI modules which get listed under Slicer's modules list. Is it possible to hide the CLI module from the user interface, like it is possible for loadable modules?

My motivation for this request ist as follows: I have an extension with a python module as user interface which calls internally a CLI for some of the processing. For the user it doesn't make sense to access the CLI's auto generated user interface and I would like to hide it from the user to avoid confusion.

Thank you,
Christian