How can I load DICOM files as a single volume in my slicelet?

How can I load DICOM files as a single volume in my slicelet?

tarun14110
I am working on a slicelet module. I need to load multiple DICOM files as a
single volume. How can I do that ? Do I have to use DICOM module? I just
want the functionality of loading DICOM files.

Re: How can I load DICOM files as a single volume in my slicelet?

Adam Rankin-2
Yes, have a button that loads the DICOM browser.

import DICOMLib
  def onDicomButtonClicked(self):
    logging.debug('ValvePlanningSlicelet.onDicomButtonClicked')
    dicomDialog = DICOMLib.DICOMDetailsPopup()
    dicomDialog.open()

I am working on a slicelet module. I need to load multiple DICOM files as a single volume. How can I do that ? Do I have to use DICOM module? I just want the functionality of loading DICOM files.

Re: How can I load DICOM files as a single volume in my slicelet?

Dzenan Zukic
Hi Tarun,

you should be able to drag-drop one of the dicom images, check "Show options" and uncheck "Single file".

Regards

Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:35 AM, tarun14110 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am working on a slicelet module. I need to load multiple DICOM files as a
single volume. How can I do that ? Do I have to use DICOM module? I just
want the functionality of loading DICOM files.

Re: How can I load DICOM files as a single volume in my slicelet?

tarun14110
Thanks for Adam and Dzenan for your prompt reply.
I tried both ways
Using DICOM import
Getting error
    dicomDialog = DICOMLib.DICOMDetailsPopup()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DICOMDetailsPopup'

Using add data dialog
This worked. But as I am having 86 DICOM slices, it is time consuming to manually uncheck "single file option" for all the slices. Also it is taking much more time relatively to load all dicom slices. May be I am doing something wrong ?

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 7:09 PM, Dzenan Zukic <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Tarun,

you should be able to drag-drop one of the dicom images, check "Show options" and uncheck "Single file".

Regards

Dženan Zukić, PhD, Senior R&D Engineer, Kitware (Carrboro, N.C.)

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:35 AM, tarun14110 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am working on a slicelet module. I need to load multiple DICOM files as a
single volume. How can I do that ? Do I have to use DICOM module? I just
want the functionality of loading DICOM files.

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)