Missing ConformalMappingProstateRegistration.cxx

Missing ConformalMappingProstateRegistration.cxx

Bill Lorensen
In trying to track down a seg fault after updating today, I get these errors:

[lorensen@localhost Slicer3-build]$ make
-- Specify CUDA_INSTALL_PREFIX
MRML_TEST_DATA_DIR:
/home/lorensen/Projects/Slicer3Nightly/Slicer3/Libs/MRML/Testing/TestData
-- Configuring done
CMake Error in Applications/CLI/CMakeLists.txt:
  Cannot find source file "ConformalMappingProstateRegistration.cxx".  Tried
  extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp .hxx .in
  .txx

-- Build files have been written to:
/home/lorensen/Projects/Slicer3Nightly/Slicer3-build
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

Re: Missing ConformalMappingProstateRegistration.cxx

Andrey Fedorov
This was committed by mistake. Should be fixed in r11118. Please
update, and let me know if you still have problems.