Modify slicelet's GUI

tarun14110
How can I add toolbar in the slicelet's GUI. And also want to use slicer's paintbrush in my slicelet, how can I do that ? Basically I want some basic codes or explanations of API's available through slicer.

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)
Roll no. 2014110

Re: Modify slicelet's GUI

lasso2

Toolbars are managed by standard Qt APIs, it’s not Slicer-specific. Typically you create a QMainWindow and let it manage toolbar. One approach is to keep default Slicer main window and then just hide what you don’t need. See SlicerIGT’s extension guidelets as examples of how to hide unneeded UI elements from the main window:

https://github.com/SlicerIGT/ExampleGuideletExtension

https://github.com/SlicerIGT/SlicerIGT

Paintbrush: add a qMRMLSegmentEditorWidget to your module. See SegmentEditor module for an example.

Andras