RV: External calling Slicer 3D

Alba Garcia De La Camacha Selgas

Hi everybody,

I am programming an extension module for Slicer 3D. In one step I need to call an external command (Elastix). At this point is when I obtain the following error:

I have not been able to solve it yet. Do you know how get rid of this problem? It works when I execute the call in a terminal.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Alba.

Re: RV: External calling Slicer 3D

We are moving discussions to https://discourse.slicer.org – could you please post your question there (in Developer category)?