Re: slicer-developer mailing list

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Ziyang -

I'm not sure why you had trouble subscribing - I'm adding the mailing list to the cc here in case anyone has suggestions.
The nabble account is not really official, so I manually added you to the slicer-devel list directly.  If the official one is working you might want to remove yourself from the nabble one.

Regarding the extension contribution process, the first 10-13 and 49-53 of this tutorial [1] show how to use the wizard and then add your extension to the catalog.

Hope that helps,
Steve

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Ziyang Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've registered successfully to mailing list now, but from

I did register unsuccessfully from

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you check your spam folder?

Best,
-Tina
--
Tina Kapur, PhD
Executive Director

From: Ziyang Wang <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, February 13, 2017 at 4:33 PM
To: Steve Pieper <[hidden email]>
Cc: Tina Kapur <[hidden email]>

Hi, Steve. I've already subscribed to developer mailing list last Friday but neither got approved yet nor the confirmation email.

We have an extension named NeedleFinder tested to be great. Since the sole module NeedleFinder is a scripted module, what I need to do is to just 1) send a pull request to Slicer ExtensionsIndex, or 2) use Wizard -- contribute to automate this process, right?

Inline image 1

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Steve Pieper <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Tina, Ziyang -

The developer list is open to anyone - you just need to sign up and confirm your email account.

Here's the info:

Also welcome to the developer community Ziyang!  You'll find some information to get started here:

Let us know if you run into any issues or questions.

Best,
Steve

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Steve,  I asked my intern Ziyang Wang to join the slicer-developer mailing list, and to use it to ask questions about updating the NeedleFinder extension.  Do you grant access to the group?

Best,
-Tina
--
Tina Kapur, PhD