Re: [slicer-users] Announcement: slicer discussions moving to discourse.slicer.org

Re: [slicer-users] Announcement: slicer discussions moving to discourse.slicer.org

Isaiah Norton-2
If you are interested in using Discourse via email, please see the following post:

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Steve Pieper <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all -

We are moving all slicer-user and slicer-devel discussions to discourse.slicer.org.

There are many new features and we encourage the whole 3D Slicer community to start using it to share question, answers, announcements, and other material.

Thanks again and sorry in advance for any inconveniences related to the transition.

Best,
Steve