Registration

Richard Frank
Does slicer save the results of an image registration to DICOM Spatial Registration Information Object ?

I'm looking for a file that contains that module to test/compare with

Thanks

Rick Frank
Dominion Software, Inc.
825 Beacon Street
Newton, MA 02459
Medical, Scientific, and Industrial Software

Re: Registration

lasso2
Yes, Slicer can import and export DICOM SRO, you just need to install SlicerRT extension. Import is available in standard DICOM import, for export, use DICOM SRO export module (https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/DicomSroExport).

Andras

Re: Registration

Sharp, Gregory C.
Hi Rick,

I assume you mean Spatial Registration IOD, as compared with Deformable Spatial
Registration IOD or Spatial Fiducial Registration IOD.  If so, you are in luck.

1) Install SlicerRT using extension manager
2) Modules: Plastimatch -> DICOM Registration Export

I do not guarantee that the created objects are fully compliant,
nor have I written a compliance statement.  I can only state
that at the time I developed it, the created objects were compatible
with MIM Maestro, a software that we use in my department.

Greg

Re: Registration

Richard Frank
Fair enough