Removed extension shows up in ExtensionManager

Removed extension shows up in ExtensionManager

andrey.fedorov
Hi,

we have a situation where an extension that was initially distributed with Slicer 4.6.2 (Reporting) was deprecated and replaced by another extension (QuantitativeReporting).

However, both of these extensions show up in the Extension Manager.

Is it possible to manually remove the packages for the deprecated extension on Midas?

Thanks

AF

Re: Removed extension shows up in ExtensionManager

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Hi Andrey,

Since the "Reporting" extension was in fact introduced in 2012,  simply removing from the index (like you did) sound good.

That way, it will not be available for the coming 4.7 release.

I don't think we should retroactively remove the extension from already published releases.

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Andrey Fedorov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

we have a situation where an extension that was initially distributed with Slicer 4.6.2 (Reporting) was deprecated and replaced by another extension (QuantitativeReporting).

However, both of these extensions show up in the Extension Manager.

Is it possible to manually remove the packages for the deprecated extension on Midas?

Thanks

AF

+1 919 869 8849