Running a loadable slicer extension a a slicelet

Running a loadable slicer extension a a slicelet

Samira
Hi All,

I am looking into slicelet now and I want to run my loadable extension as a slicelet. What do I need to add to the extension code? And is there any guide on how to do that?

Thanks,
Samira

Re: Running a loadable slicer extension a a slicelet

lasso2

We are moving all discussions to discourse.slicer.org. Your question has been re-posted and answered here:

https://discourse.slicer.org/t/running-a-loadable-module-as-a-slicelet/158

Andras