Set min/max bounding of transforms programmatically

Set min/max bounding of transforms programmatically

Seyed-Ahmad Ahmadi
Hi all,

I am trying to manipulate the entries of a transform (vtkMRMLLinearTransformNode) in Slicer programmatically, specifically, I'd like to set the translation part to a value larger than 200 (or smaller than -200).
Unfortunately, the bounding between [-200,200] in the transforms module prohibits that and it gets capped to 200.
How can I set these bounds to a higher value?
I couldn't find an approriate "Set" method in the function of the vtkMRMLLinearTransformNode, so I assume this must be done in the module's logic? I couldn't find an appropriate function in slicer.modules.transforms.logic() either though...
A bit lost here... :/ any help is appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers,
Ahmad

Re: Set min/max bounding of transforms programmatically

lasso2

We have moved discussions to http://discourse.slicer.org. Please post this question there, in the Development category.

Thank you,

Andras