Slicer from source with system python

Mark
Hi everybody,

I am trying to build Slicer (Nighty) from source on Ubuntu 16.04 so that it can use my system packages. If I understand it correctly I need to build it with system python, but I can't find the CMake variable for that. Am I not looking hard enough?

Thank you.

Re: Slicer from source with system python

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin
Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out.

Looking at this should be helpful:

  https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Labs/SlicerCondaIntegration#2015-03-02_-_Jc

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Mark <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am trying to build Slicer (Nighty) from source on Ubuntu 16.04 so that it
can use my system packages. If I understand it correctly I need to build it
with system python, but I can't find the CMake variable for that. Am I not
looking hard enough?

Thank you.

+1 919 869 8849

Re: Slicer from source with system python

Mark
Thanks! It worked