SlicerDMRI is missing from the Nightly

Michael Hardisty-2
Dear Slicer Community,

I can't seem to find SlicerDMRI in the Extension Manager nor are the tractography tools installed by default as in previous versions. OS: WIndows 8, slicer verision: 4.7.0-2017-01-24

I saw that there were previous threads that were quite similiar to this problem so I appologize if its been addressed.

i.e. http://slicer-devel.65872.n3.nabble.com/SlicerDMRI-missing-from-4-6-0-Windows-version-td4037494.html#a4037502

THanks for your help

--
Michael Hardisty
Research Engineer

Re: SlicerDMRI is missing from the Nightly

lasso2

SlicerDMRI extension is not built today because there was a recent API change in model nodes to support volumetric meshes.

It should be fixed within a couple of days. Till then you can download a few days older nightly from here (notice the offset parameter, which tells how many days we want to go back):

http://download.slicer.org/?offset=-5

Andras