Trouble with DTI resampling

Michael Hardisty-2
Hi Slicers,

I'm having trouble using the Resample DTI Volume with a grid transform (vtkMRMLGridTransform).  Slicer is consistently crashing without any error message.  I'm using a pretty recent nightly 4.7.0-2017-02-13.  Interestingly the crashing is only happening within windows from the slicer gui.  If I call the cli from the command line or in Linux the resampling finishes computation without error.  I've tried things like changing the resampling parameters and ensuring the volume and transform are on the same grid without any luck.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Hardisty
Research Engineer

Re: Trouble with DTI resampling

lasso2

Does it work if you enable “Prefer executable CLIs” in Application settings / Modules?

Please also test with the latest nightly, there were some related updates a few days ago.

Andras