Volume rendering module

tarun14110
I had a main volume and the segmented volumes in my module. I want to make 3d view for them using volume rendering volume also I want to give options for `Scalar opacity mapping` and `Scalar color mapping`. I found it very difficult. Can someone point me to example codes for this or provide some basic code along with explanation?

Tarun kumar yadav
B.Tech 3rd year (CSE)
Roll no. 2014110