Win10-VS2013 update5 errors

Dong Qiang
This post was updated on .
Hello   I'm buiding slicer4.5.0 by Win10-VS2013U5-qt4.8.7,I get some inexplicable problems while compling the Slicer.sln. 1).No such file or directory "Phtyon.h" 2).E:\SL\pyhon-build\ALL_BUILD.vcxproj  occurred "This project doesn't contain the Configuration and Platform combination of Debug|x64" 3).CMake Error at CMake/FindPythonLibs.cmake:120    file STRINGS file "E:/SL/python-install/inclue/patchleval.h" cannot be read.    the problem above caused the cmd.exe to death(the code 1) Pelae help me,Thanks for everyone. Dong