change in python/numpy versions

pieper
Administrator
Hi -

Dave Partyka and I have been trying to rationalize the python windows
builds across slicer3 and slicer4 so they all use the same technique -
we think now that it should be possible to import numpy into debug
builds of slicer even though python/numpy are always build in release
mode (this was previously broken).

If you see build errors related to the wrong svn repo, try deleting your
python and python-build directory and re-running.  If you are still
having troubles let us know.

Thanks,
Steve