require user to acknowledge dicom warnings

require user to acknowledge dicom warnings

Steve Pieper-2
Hi Folks -

Could anyone with an interest in DICOMPlugins or the user interface of the DICOM Browser please have a look at this feature request:

Andrey, Christian and I wanted to make sure this is considered by the community before we make the change.  It will mean an extra mouse click when loading some datasets, but we think this like missing slices is important to make the user acknowledge.

Thanks,
Steve